• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoJue M3

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I noticed there wasn't a thread about the M3.
I was going to post in there, but here's a thread!

epEEKmf.jpg

So I played a game at the office. I wrote down everything I ever wanted in a cube, and to my great surprise, almost everything I wanted was the MoJue M3.

I say great surprise, because the more I used the M3, the more I hated it.

I thought to myself, from a design standpoint, there's no reason why the M3 should be bad.
It's two (or three) things hindering it-- it has to either be the plastic quality, or the springs.

So I did a few spring swaps (Weilong GTS spring was okay), and it still wasn't great.

If only there was some way to selectively choose spring strength....
owait, THERE IS! MAGNETS!

If you fully magnetise the M3 into an M4, it's actually decent!

Dash Lambda

WCA
2016SCHU05
Only Gans Air, Valk 3, and Mojue M3 so far. Those are the cubes I use mainly, and I'm very content, so I haven't put into any others eheh
Ooh, I'd love to see how it changes the Air. One of my biggest complaints about that cube is that the increased surface area between the nuts and the center causes noticeable static friction, even when the core's lubricated.
I can't wait 'till I can get one~

Dash Lambda

WCA
2016SCHU05
Only Gans Air, Valk 3, and Mojue M3 so far. Those are the cubes I use mainly, and I'm very content, so I haven't put into any others eheh
I probably should've asked this in the last post, but I figure why not: Which one do you think it changed the most. or works best on?

YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE THESE POSTS AND NOT GIVE US MORE INFO!!
Will you ever make tutorials for them and when will you release the valk gans and m4?