• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mini comp for people that average 15-20 seconds.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
I will be taking over ownership of this competition. We will start a new comp on New Year's Day. I will post a new spreadsheet and new scrambles on this thread when the new comp starts. Make sure to put in the last of your times in the next few days!

goidlon

Get guys I'm sorry about not being on it is because on vacation and had no Wi-Fi just got back today I am going to make a new thread

PingPongCuber

WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
By the way I would just like to mention that you should not take over on other people's ideas and I hope all of you especially you PingPongCuber. Never do anything like this again.
I apologize for making you feel this way, but I feel that a lot of us were excited about this idea and it was being poorly managed. There were no scrambles and no instructions, you simply said that this was a competition, so we competed, if you had told us when the competition would start, if you had a plan to give scrambles, I’m sure that the thread would have reached a more desirable outcome for you. I don’t feel that I have done anything wrong, and you can certainly try to manage the thread better in your new competition. I hope that the competitors here enjoyed this, and best of luck with your new competition @goidlon.

icarneiro

f
I apologize for making you feel this way, but I feel that a lot of us were excited about this idea and it was being poorly managed. There were no scrambles and no instructions, you simply said that this was a competition, so we competed, if you had told us when the competition would start, if you had a plan to give scrambles, I’m sure that the thread would have reached a more desirable outcome for you. I don’t feel that I have done anything wrong, and you can certainly try to manage the thread better in your new competition. I hope that the competitors here enjoyed this, and best of luck with your new competition @goidlon.
Your competition was excellent, well organized. I was very pleased and happy to participate. much better than the op

fortissim2

WCA
2016LAUI01
I REALLY want to participate, but I average 12 seconds... :(

Edit: Thinking about it, can I still participate but not be part of the awards/podiums?