• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Minecraft

Alcuber

WCA
2010WHIT01
Double post but whatever

I was bored today so I was trying to see how fast I can get 1 stack of iron ore from starting a new world. It's too common IMO, I know it's not meant to be rare but I think they should lower the spawn rate just a bit.

Anyway...

1st attempt, DNF :p I fell in lava after I had about ~50 at ~8:00
2nd attempt, 8:56.06 Stackmatted :D
3rd attempt, quite a strange twist to this one, I was digging straight, down and fell into a cave next to diamond :O. It ammediatly became "How fast can I mine diamond" :p I got 4:12.63

Anyone else tryed this?
Maybe more later...

insane569

WCA
2011LUEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well after MC took over all of my life and addictions(even cubing) I am now trying to move on after realizing I have WAY OVER 500 HOURS . Close to 30 total gaming days. I need to get free of this thing for awhile. Or until 1.3 comes out.

mr. giggums

WCA
2011BERN02
UPDATED TO: 1.4

I have created a speedsolving mod for Minecraft.
Right now all it has are craftable automatic generation wool cubes and a cube simulator.
The mod is here for those of you who want to check it out. (you must have modLoader install for it to work)
For help, bugs, or suggestions PM me or post below.

Last edited:

ben1996123

Banned
WCA
2009WHIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have created a speedsolving mod for Minecraft.
Right now all it has are craftable automatic generation wool cubes and a cube simulator.
The mod is here for those of you who want to check it out. (you must have modLoader install for it to work)
For help, bugs, or suggestions PM me or post below.

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at GuiCubeSim.a(GuiCubeSim.java:149)
	at auv.b(SourceFile:706)
	at EntityRendererProxy.b(EntityRendererProxy.java:20)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(SourceFile:607)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:535)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Got that when I placed a cube simulator block.