• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Minecraft

M4rQu5

1376058671.png

I win.
Unless you're going to put up a Minecraft server, then GTFO.

Logan

Alot of Azure
WCA
2009KELL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome, if your registered on the minecraft forums you can advertise it there if you want.
Don't do this yet. Get a server up, get some dedicated users, builders, and moderators, etc. Once you've got a decent sized and well moderated/controlled server, then I would set up some type of whitelist (you could do this in the beginning, also) so you don't get tons of nubs. THEN post on the forums.

collinbxyz

WCA
2010BURN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wait, is this good? This is also at my friend's house, so I think it's slower here, but I'm just wondering how it is for a laptop.

I have a small server for a couple of friends and me. It doesn't lag at all.

I will test this again when I get home to see the difference.

Magix

Lol solved it, once you get the idea it's really easy but it's fun : P

Andrew Ricci

Anonymity is for Nubs
WCA
2010RICC02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyone play with the Aether yet? Spent a few hours on with it today. Died a lot. Like the Nether, beds explode. I was killed by a bed today. The end.

Haha, noticed the bed thing. Yes, I've been playing the crap out of the Aether, and am having the most fun I've ever had in Minecraft. I am annoyed also by the fact that poison Moas (they might have a different name, not sure) look just like the normal ones, so I got killed by one because I thought it was a black Moa. D:

I haven't seen any bronze dungeons, but I have seen a silver one and gold one, but haven't been able to reach them without a Moa.