• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Michael Humuhumunukunukuapua'a - Speedcubing Prodigy Video Debut

wir3sandfir3s

I have deciphered his method and generated his PLL algs. (This didn't take NEARLY as long as I thought it would.)
Should I make a whole new thread or post it here?

JTWong71

I think it is fine to post it here as long as there are not too many algorithms to put into the thread.
Looking at his last two solves, I am not sure if it is "PLL", as he leaves a corner incorrectly instead of a cross piece in the first solve.

WCA
2013BARK01
Your joke is pretty good on multiple levels.

But it made me sad that there are probably many americans who will think Hawaiians can be deported back to the 50th state of the US.

those probably overlap with those who don't know who the Vice President is...

e: Yes, those people exist. But seriously, someone please tell me: What is Obama's last name?

wir3sandfir3s

It looks like Michael solves the F2L except for one piece, then does OLL(CP/EP), then uses commutators to solve the last few pieces.
close. This could be a possibility, but I don't think it's very likely (with commutators, I mean. Mostly everything else you said is correct).
Are they different from the common PLL algs?
Most are.

So, new thread or post it here?

JTWong71

If there are over 50 algorithms, then I would probably start a new thread.
If there are around 21 like the standard PLL, then I would most likely post it here.

LMAO I'm I think everyone here is faster than this dood. Im sure the pineapple wasn't working, of course it is the pineapple elimination today, his cubes ancestors escaped so from then on apr 16th was the day pineapples weakened