• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MGC 6x6 or Shadow?

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
MGC 6x6. It has a tendency to pop on semi-lose tensions so tighten that up. I cleaned out about 3/4 of the cube then added Traxxas 10k and 30k till it was just slow enough it was controllable, I think its the better 6x6 for an accurate turner. If you are more inaccurate the shadow might be better but the shadow has its problems. I mained the MGC after I got it and I have every mass-produced magnetic 6x6 on the market. It's like what the Aoshi GTS was supposed to be. For the price, it cannot be beaten.

WCA
2019WILK04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I thought you were sponsored. Why don't you get it for free ?
I get commission every time someone uses an affiliate link or they use my discount code, and this commission I use to buy cubes. So I do get a hefty discount but they’re not always 100% paid for by the commission as of now.
Thanks to you all for the help but due to my dithering the MGC was out of stock by the time I went to buy it! If I get in to 6x6 I’ll defiantly buy a MGC in the future :)