• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mf8&Dayan new 4x4x4 On WitEden

WitEden

Mf8&Dayan present, a new design 4 by 4.

No hidden layer, and new spring structure.

On WitEden:http://www.witeden.com/goods.php?id=173

mf8-4x4-2.jpg

mf8-4x4-3.jpg

Chrish

WCA
2010HARG01
Is the 6$ shipping safe and relatively fast (2 weeks)? Because I'm not paying more than what the cube is worth to send it my way..

edit- If it's worth mentioning, I live in Canada.

Last edited:

Chrish

WCA
2010HARG01
I'm ready to as soon as I get some more info, lol. I wanna know if it's worth waiting for another store to store it.

Senkoy

Damn, i just got a LanLan. Maybe i would have waited for this one had i known. Oh well, that LanLan is pretty good.

Chrish

WCA
2010HARG01
Eh, ordered one. Figured I could order now and get it sooner, rather then getting an answer in 1-3 days and probably order it the same way anyway.

freshcuber

WCA
2011MURR02
Once you add in shipping it costs almost exactly the same as the ones you can order from hknowstore.com and you can get them in white there. Are they available in white from witeden.com?

amostay2004

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If WitEden happens to read this,

I ordered two Dayan Lingyuns on Monday but it has yet to be shipped. When will it be shipped?

Also to anyone else who ordered from them recently, have they shipped your orders?