• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MF3RS3 M vs MoYu Weilong WR M!

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think the WR M is better, though I’ve never bought one if those cubes. Its basically a GTS3M without ridges, and if you watch J Perm’s cube review, MF3RS3 is beaten by Yuxin Little Magic, which is a budget cube and not as good as top tier cubes like the Gan X or GTS3M or Valk 3 Power M, etc.

WCA
2019WILK04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think the WR M is better, though I’ve never bought one if those cubes. Its basically a GTS3M without ridges, and if you watch J Perm’s cube review, MF3RS3 is beaten by Yuxin Little Magic, which is a budget cube and not as good as top tier cubes like the Gan X or GTS3M or Valk 3 Power M, etc.
I think J Perm was kind of unfair on the RS3 M as although it is a little unstable (For my tastes at least) it is really good when it comes to performance and the catching I mentioned could be resolved with different tensions (I think). It's definitely not worse than the YLM IMO, yes the GAN X is worlds better, but then again the RS3 is a quarter of the price.

chron0s

I do a lot of solving on both the RS3 and MF3RS2 (previous main for JPerm) and have spent a lot of time setting these cubes up. I haven't had catching issues like he described, and I'm slightly more into the RS3 these days, though the RS2 is still a favorite of mine. Both great. I average 23 seconds so a faster solver like him may have more issues though!

WCA
2019WILK04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I do a lot of solving on both the RS3 and MF3RS2 (previous main for JPerm) and have spent a lot of time setting these cubes up. I haven't had catching issues like he described, and I'm slightly more into the RS3 these days, though the RS2 is still a favorite of mine. Both great. I average 23 seconds so a faster solver like him may have more issues though!
Yeah, I think turning speed is a big factor when it comes to catches and lockups