• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

(Melbourne, Australia) Selling Gan XS, Magnetic Meilong 9x9 and 8x8, Gigaminx and More

Edit: I have included a comment for prices and more info a couple of comments down :)

I am selling some cubes that are in pretty great condition that have been barely used. I self Magnetised the meilongs using CKSUPERLEVIS tutorials on YouTube and they perform really well. I also have all the packaging for all of the cubes.

So feel free to send any offers and we can figure out shipping and all that once we’re in contact :) Also feel free to ask any questions.

Here are the cubes:
Stickerless Gan XS 3x3
Stickerless AOSU GTS2M 4x4
Stickered Shengshou Gigaminx
Stickerless Magnetic Meilong 8x8
Stickerless Magnetic Meilong 9x9
Stackmat timer with cable (for pc/laptop) and qiyi mat
Stickerless Valk Elite 3x3

Last edited:
Reactions: J41

Agam Chawla

Hey Man,,,,,,, First of all are you quitting cubing, if you do so please don't .
I would be pretty happy to recieve XS, Valk, Aosu or even the timer set. We can talk about the cubes on whatsapp probably

Hey Man,,,,,,, First of all are you quitting cubing, if you do so please don't .
I would be pretty happy to recieve XS, Valk, Aosu or even the timer set. We can talk about the cubes on whatsapp probably
I have not really cubed in about 5 months, but I’m just selling some of the cubes that I know I would not used if I did come back. I have pretty much the whole MGC line so I should be good if I get serious again. I’ll send you a message so we can chat on WhatsApp.

Howdy!

By barely used, what do you mean?
All have been taken out of the box but I kinda got them as I was stopping cubing. So the stackmat would have maybe 300-500 solves on it, the XS 500-600 solves, the Valk elite 400-500 solves, the GTS2M 100-200 solves, and only a couple on the meilongs and gigaminx. The XS, Valk, GTS2M are also lubed with the angstrom lubes and in my opinion feel really nice. So these cubes are pretty much good as new cubes that have been broken in with lube. Hope this helps :)

I thought I would maybe add some prices so people know how much they all are...

ALL PRICES IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS (AUD)

ALL CUBES COME WITH ORIGINAL BOXES AND ACCESSORIES

FREE SHIPPING/PICK UP IN AUSTRALIA, HAVE TO PAY FOR OVERSEAS SHIPPING

Prices in AUD:
Stackmat with small qiyi mat and cable to connect to laptop - $45
GAN XS Stickerless - $60
Valk Elite Stickerless - $45
Weilong Wr M Stickerless - $35
Gigaminx - $45 SOLD
Aosu GTS2M - $35
Magnetic Meilong 8x8 - $95
Magnetic Meilong 9x9 - $100

Feel free to negotiate these prices, and I also have a lot of other cubes such as YLMs, Qiyi cubes, pyraminx etc. that I will be willing to send out for a small price along with one of the cubes above, just ask me what cubes and I’ll see if I have them

Last edited:

NateSimo

I thought I would maybe add some prices so people know how much they all are...

ALL PRICES IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS (AUD)

ALL CUBES COME WITH ORIGINAL BOXES AND ACCESSORIES

FREE SHIPPING/PICK UP IN AUSTRALIA, HAVE TO PAY FOR OVERSEAS SHIPPING

Prices in AUD:
Stackmat with small qiyi mat and cable to connect to laptop - $45
GAN XS Stickerless - $60
Valk Elite Stickerless - $45
Weilong Wr M Stickerless - $35
Gigaminx - $45
Aosu GTS2M - $35
Magnetic Meilong 8x8 - $95
Magnetic Meilong 9x9 - $100

Feel free to negotiate these prices, and I also have a lot of other cubes such as YLMs, Qiyi cubes, pyraminx etc. that I will be willing to send out for a small price along with one of the cubes above, just ask me what cubes and I’ll see if I have them
Do you still have the Gigaminx? Where in Melb are you?