• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Mats Valk 4x4x4 26.77 single and 33.57 average

Applecow

WCA
2010LEHM02
Done at German Open 2012.

33.08=33.57 average

Ps: it's on Video.

edit:
[youtubehd]6bZ9LEF4MSM[/youtubehd]

Last edited by a moderator:

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
My jaw just hit the floor.

Skip or not, that is insane. Does he use 'parity prevention' (or whatever it's called; I think it's sledgehammer) during centers?

aronpm

Skip or not, that is insane. Does he use 'parity prevention' (or whatever it's called; I think it's sledgehammer) during centers?

What...? that doesn't even make sense. Also, as far as I know I'm the only person who actually prevents (OLL) parity during 4x4 solves (I'm sure Daniel Sheppard and Marcell Endrey, at least, could also do it)

Ickenicke

YouTube
Visit Channel
What...? that doesn't even make sense. Also, as far as I know I'm the only person who actually prevents (OLL) parity during 4x4 solves (I'm sure Daniel Sheppard and Marcell Endrey, at least, could also do it)

How do you do that?

Can you explain it very short?