• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] Mats Valk 26.47 4x4 single

Mvcuber12

WCA
2007VALK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
i saw somewhere that mats is colour blind. is this true? wouldnt that make it hard for him to differentiate between red and green?
Yes it's true that I'm colorblind, but actually red and green aren't my problems. I'm having more trouble with orange and yellow.

You just have to love that "Not bad" face.
Haha, this solve didn't feel fast, and I totally didn't expect a 26. Therefore I was pretty surprised when I saw the timer.

WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes it's true that I'm colorblind, but actually red and green aren't my problems. I'm having more trouble with orange and yellow.

Haha, this solve didn't feel fast, and I totally didn't expect a 26. Therefore I was pretty surprised when I saw the timer.

It's funny because people think that when you're colourblind all colours look the same when in reality it's just certain similar colours which look even more similar.

Lchu613

WCA
2014CHUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yus, me and two other cubers in my school are color-blind too. It makes me kind of picky with stickers, but I'm mostly okay. When I tell people that I'm colorblind though, they think I cheat at cubing. Figures.

I DON'T SEE IN BLACK AND WHITE, THANKS!
lol

kunparekh18

WCA
2013PARE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome.

Reaction:
Not-bad-obama.png