• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Maru CX3 - New 3x3x3

scottishcuber

WCA
2013MAHM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
...he doesn't show the mech in this video at all.

I know! I can't seem to understand why noone has actually shown any of the pieces. Sure, we've seen the original cyoubx version but it's not the same.

People are buying this cube on pure hearsay and one s***** 6 minute review of the cube.

Unless someone has in fact posted the internals somewhere, in which case please render my comment null and void

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 19792

I actually want to get 5 of these in specified variations :) Maru and Cyoubx went really far on this one, and I think this will be one of the next big cubes.

---EDIT---

I am going to include this in the best cube project ! :)

samchoochiu

WCA
2010CHIU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
People are buying this cube on pure hearsay and one s***** 6 minute review of the cube.

Unless someone has in fact posted the internals somewhere, in which case please render my comment null and void

Thanks...
Have you ever thought that you or anyone else are not supposed to see the pieces yet?

Last edited:

scottishcuber

WCA
2013MAHM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks...
Have you ever thought that you or anyone else are not supposed to see the pieces yet?

No I didn't, because that would be weird and probably wouldn't make much sense from a marketing standpoint.

We cubers know a lot about what it takes to make a good cube nowadays, personally if I saw a really decent design, as well as hearing the opinions of those who have briefly tried the cube at competitions, then Maru would have a new customer. Me.

Considering the fact that there is more competition than ever when it comes to buying and using a speedcube, why on earth wouldn't you publish the mechanism?

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
No I didn't, because that would be weird and probably wouldn't make much sense from a marketing standpoint.

We cubers know a lot about what it takes to make a good cube nowadays, personally if I saw a really decent design, as well as hearing the opinions of those who have briefly tried the cube at competitions, then Maru would have a new customer. Me.

Considering the fact that there is more competition than ever when it comes to buying and using a speedcube, why on earth wouldn't you publish the mechanism?

Just wait for some of the Asian stores to carry it, they always post pictures.