• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Many puzzles for sale-US only

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakelevine

WCA
2009LEVI01
some of you may remember me, jcuber. Yea. Well anyway i quit cubing a while ago and i just found time to sell them, as they are no good to me now. All prices are negotiable, cash in-mail.

White V-cube 5x5, cubesmith bright stickers. 20$ RESERVED/SOLD

White v-cube 6x6, partially modded. still clicks a bit, but i like it. original stickers, but unstickered on white side. 25$

Black v-cube 5x5, cubesmith bright stickers. 20$ RESERVED/SOLD

Black v-cube 7x7. rather loose, but not unusable. original stickers. 35$

white v-cube 7x7, not loose at all. nicely broken in. 35$

black void cube. 10$

black 4x4, white mefferts core. 15$

old type A, one of my best 3x3's. 10$

black type F, i think. has sheng en sticker on white side. i forget how to identify cubes at this point. 10$

storebought, actually not that bad. core assembly is from a different storebought, but the stickers are close enough for it not to matter. 10$

rubik's.com diy white. 10$

clear type b 10$

cubeforyou 3x3x4 10$

pyraminx. bright stickers. i dont remember where i got it but its nice. 5$

mefferts void megaminx with tiles. 15$

self-made siamese cube. i forget what kind. ill probably be willing to throw it in with someones order, or make me an offer RESERVED/SOLD

C4Y gigaminx 30$ RESERVED/SOLD

storebought, well broken in. its OK. 10$

black v-cube 5x5, only solved a couple of times. 20$ RESERVED/SOLD

black mini 4x4. its nice. bright cs stickers. 15$

white 3x3, dont remember the brand, but good for OH. 10$

self made 2x2-this thing is AWESOME. 10$ RESERVED/SOLD

mini type c- great cube. 7$

C4Y DIY-its good. 10$

v-cube mech 4x4, i forget the brand. partially modded, still clicks a bit but its nice. 15$

mefferts 4x4, white core. tiles. 10$

master pyramorphinx 10$

Haiyan cubes. i have three, bu i dont know what kind exactly. theyre all quite good. 7$ each

I would like people to make large purchases, as it lowers shipping costs. i dont think i will even make money on most of these once all is set and done.

If you could PM me instead of posting unless it is a general question such as shipping, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
H

Hershey

I would want to buy a cube, but I'm pretty sure my parents won't allow me to buy anything unless it is an actual store like cubedepot or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

andrewgk

Do you accept payment through paypal? If you do, I will buy the C4U Gigaminx.

Yuxuibbs

WCA
2011CHEN54
YouTube
Visit Channel
if you can explain how to do cash in mail and i can get my parents to approve (might be a little difficult depending on their mood when i ask), i'll take the mini type c, haiyan, and siamese for 15 bucks? 20 if i can also get them to let me buy a pyraminx

jakelevine

WCA
2009LEVI01
Is it black, and how does its size, turning, and corner-cutting compare to a LanLan? (thanks)
I honestly don't know, as i have never had a lanlan, but it is the best 2x2 I have ever dealt with.
I'll take the black v-5 with normal stickers off your hands.
Ok, PM me your address.
I'll take both the black V-Cube 5's, and possibly the 2x2 depending on the quality of it, do you have a video of it?
I think dannyz0r got to the normal stickers one first, do you still want the one with the bright set? I don't have a video but I think Dan Cohen has a video about his somewhere, you might want to check that.
Do you ship to canada? I know you said us-only but it is close.
Hmm... I think that might be doable.
Do you accept payment through paypal? If you do, I will buy the C4U Gigaminx.
Unfortunately no, my parents won't set one up for me. Sorry.

Yuxuibbs

WCA
2011CHEN54
YouTube
Visit Channel
if you can explain how to do cash in mail and i can get my parents to approve (might be a little difficult depending on their mood when i ask), i'll take the mini type c, haiyan, and siamese for 15 bucks? 20 if i can also get them to let me buy a pyraminx

change of plans. my parents think its a scam.... easiest way is have some proof that you won't just take the money and run.... i'm still trying to convince them that i'll use my own money (not a lot but enough considering how they "fined" me almost all my money for "wasting" my money and i don't get an allowance)
and i'm considering mini type c, siamese (if it's available), clear type b and black type F for 27 (or 30 if siamese is attached) does everything come stickered?

Status
Not open for further replies.