• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Magnet Help

MEF227

Ok so I am trying to do something. I want to take the magnets out of my Yuxin Kylin V2 M and put them in my Yuxin Little Magic. I prefer the feel of my Yuxin Little Magic and feel that the magnets would help out. My issue is that the magnets in the Yuxin Kylin are superglued in the puzzle (as most magnets are). Does anyone know how I could get the magnets removed? If so, that would be very helpful. I have provided photos of what the pieces look like on the inside with the magnets in there. 1st image is the corner, 2nd is the edge.7BB05280-C8C7-40BE-8733-C2BDA5A47A4A.jpeg1478EB63-B3DB-4960-8B1A-E6D3E16977B3.jpeg

MEF227

If you really want to magnetize your yuxin little magic, then use new magnets. As for what the magnet is I would email yuxin.

P.S. Welcome to the speedsolving forums!
I might just order new ones like you said. Would thecubicle.com have them or would it be better to order from amazon?

Bamboo Cuber

WCA
2018WANJ09
YouTube
Visit Channel
I might just order new ones like you said. Would thecubicle.com have them or would it be better to order from amazon?
Cubicle has a kit, and I recommend that for beginners, amazon is for people who understand magnetizing a cube very well. One thing I would recommend is to research A LOT, as when I tried to magnetize a valk 3, I superglued the magnet to the outside of the cube on accident, so you should be neat when doing it. Cubicle has a little magic M that is only 20$, and it comes lubed as well.

MEF227

Cubicle has a kit, and I recommend that for beginners, amazon is for people who understand magnetizing a cube very well. One thing I would recommend is to research A LOT, as when I tried to magnetize a valk 3, I superglued the magnet to the outside of the cube on accident, so you should be neat when doing it. Cubicle has a little magic M that is only 20$, and it comes lubed as well.
I will likely get some magnets and magnetize the cube after research, I don’t feel like buying a new cube. I like putting lubicle black in my puzzles to help the feel. Thanks for the help.