• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

LunHuei Translation Discussion

daniel0731ex

I have been thinking over on what the English translation of Dayan LunHuei should be.
Thought it's be fun if we discuss together?

I have came up with several ones so far:

Reincarnation
Reborn
Phoenix
Da Capo
Samsara
Palingenesis

What do you think?

The origin of the name 輪迴, as acknoledged by DaQing Bao himself, comes from the ideology "六道輪迴" (literally "the six realm of metempsychosis", Samsara). The mechanism wields both the revolutionary and the traditional interlocking designs at the same time, showing the abstract continuity relations. In addition, the cross-shaped feets makes the cube impossible to pop, so the pieces never escapes the circling slices and undergoes the continous Samsara of solving and scrambling the six sides.

You could really see his clever naming in here :D

Please share your ideas! Short but strong and meaningful words are ideal.

Last edited:

riverchen

Hui means reverse, back, or something like that. So i think it should be rebirth or something like that

daniel0731ex

Guys, besides simply choosing from my list, if you think you have a better name/translation for the product, you are more than welcome to post it.