• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lost and Found for WC2009

Feanaro

WCA
2008PHEL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Since this was the biggest Rubik's competiton to date, I'm sure a lot of us have either lost stuff dear to us, or mysteriously gained new puzzles. This thread is to post things you have lost and/or found.

I personally lost a Black Type A with a yellow core. It has a cubesmith sticker on the white center, and the inside is dirty. This is my only speedcube that I have had for 5 years. If anybody knows anything anout it, please tell. Thank you so much! :)

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
Lost (not by me): a square-1 scoresheet with my name and my times on it :mad:
(The times (34.78 single and 42.xx average) were not even PBs for me so it's not really important, but this kind of thing is still annoying.)

Shack

WCA
2009SEVE01
i lost a stacktimer... no name on it.. (longer story)
i think there is some saved times in it 1:11,xx i think but not sure

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
i lost a stacktimer... no name on it.. (longer story)
i think there is some saved times in it 1:11,xx i think but not sure

Same here :p just the saved times is: 1.69 (magic PB xD I did it one day after I got it :p), 26.65 (One-handed non-lucky PB xD), 1:51.xx (my PB at megaminx untill today were I have done ALOT sub 1:50 solves hehe :p)

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I lost a mini J with shiny stickers and I thin a crinkled corner sticker.
It was only $8, but dealperfect's not easy to order from now, and I sold my competition 4x4x4 assuming I'd have the QJ to practice 'til I get a new one. :rolleyes:

Toire-Dakku

WCA
2008LIMS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just a suggestion, it might be helpful if you guys also tell the story of how it happened. Maybe we can try to avoid things like this happening. I never thought that a lot of people would lose cubes. v-cubes even!

I'd probably feel bad for a month if I lost a good cube. I try to be extra careful with my stuff all the time, but I can't help but worry if it comes to a point where it's out of my control anymore. I can't tell how, but there's still the chance.

Ron

WCA
2003BRUC01
Hi all,

I have a bag full of lost and found of WC 2009.
Please send me a personal e-mail where you describe in detail what you lost. Then I will check if it is in the bag.

Have fun,

Ron
PS: I will bring the bag to Essen Open this weekend.

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
I lost a mini J with shiny stickers and I thin a crinkled corner sticker.
It was only $8, but dealperfect's not easy to order from now, and I sold my competition 4x4x4 assuming I'd have the QJ to practice 'til I get a new one. :rolleyes:

I counted my puzzles when I got home and found an extra QJ 4x4. I think it's yours.

Ron

WCA
2003BRUC01
Just came back from Essen Open.
Here is the list of remaining lost and found of WC 2009.

- small yellow/black screw driver
- slightly broken Rubik's Magic (black version)
- Eastsheen 2x2 (paper stickers, very loose)
- Rubik's Cube (black, bright stickers, Ideal toys colour setup, no logo, overly lubed)
- 6x6 Cube (white, no black stickers, quite new, doesn't seem to be modded)
- red sweater with hood and zipper
- Stack timer without mat (no display connector hole, no name, small damage near reset button)
- black sweater with hood and zipper (logo on left EDC LDN)
- black sweater with zipper (logo on left Quicksilver)
- lightblue jacket (Elho Raintec)

Contact me for claims.