• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for Original Plastic ZhanChi - Offering Lubix GuHong Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertCuber

I know there aren't many but I am offering a good deal for it.

Lately its been a bit difficult to buy a elite from LubixCube I purchased this awhile back.

I personally use ZhanChis now, thats why I'm willing to trade the GuHong elite. This elite is in great condition.

PM for more details if you have a original plastic zhanchi. I'm looking for one of the ZhanChis that were made in the first batch of ZhanChis, before DaYan changed the plastic. It has a smoother, quieter feel. It must be in good condition.
If you don't "believe" in these simply don't post. :)

342986-elite.png

Last edited:

hwangs

is there any proof of a "original plastic zhanchi"? i might like one....

RobertCuber

If you had a original plastic ZhanChi you would surely know the difference. Yes there is proof of it, there are a few videos on it and I seen one at a competition.

Maccoboy

Most cubing stores say that in the description. I can't find one right now but I've seen lots of them say it.

yeah it's like them saying "rare dayan!!!" it's not rare the description and name of the listing is never correct and these are usually bulk sellers so he'll be selling ones made in the last 6 months at least :p

Status
Not open for further replies.