• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for links about speedcubing related street artist.

kubesolver

Premium Member
I have this idea for a street-performance act involving some very decent speedcuber.

My idea was to place on the street a table with a stackmat and a timer stand like in the competition. Our cuber would do things like solving some big cubes, blind etc.
Audience could be involved with e.g. scrambling the cube.

We could also potentially sell some cubes in the process. Let's buy a stock of some reasonably good cheap speedcube and offer to sell it with a chance to get it for free if you can scramble it so hard that our master won't solve it below 10 seconds (or whatever our master is confident of doing in 90% of his attempts.

I was wondering if someone has already performed something similar.

brododragon

if you can scramble it so hard that our master won't solve it below 10 seconds (or whatever our master is confident of doing in 90% of his attempts.
So make it easier by having them handscramble :p ? Also, sorry about being a Grammer Nazi, but unclosed parenthesis.

Anyway, this sounds like a wonderful idea!

kubesolver

Premium Member
I have another element to this show:

The show would have a clown who can't stop talking and is talking a lot of nonsense. Sometimes funny, but not necessarily.
The clown gives a cube to the spectator who scrambles it. Then the clown takes a cube and talks about nonsense stuff sneaking memo into this nonsense.
Then we give a cube to our master who have been blindfolded all the time and he solves it in something like 15 seconds.