• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for feedback: Forum simplification

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
In order to simplify the forum and make it easier to navigate, we're going to do some reorganization.

Here are the proposed changes:
1. Merge Puzzle Building Forum with Hardware
2. Merge WCA Regulations into General Cubing or Official WCA Comps.
3. Merge Example Solves into General Cubing.
4. Merge Other Cubing-Related Vids with Puzzle Solving Videos.
5. Merge One Answer One Question into Cubing Help.

As a community, what do you think about these changes? Are there other changes you suggest? Your feedback is appreciated. The goal of this community is to make it a useful and fun resource for you, the community. We need your feedback to continue to do that. Thanks.

Duncan Bannon

1. Although it could help, I don't think its that great of an idea, to me there is a difference between the two for sure. And if the Puzzle Building Forum just dies, then the problem is solved :)

2. I think merging WCA Regs with Official WCA comps (making it a sticky thread thing) would be a good idea. Leave General alone.

3. Leave apart.

4. Merge Other Cubing Related Vid to Puzzle Solving Videos

5. Merge One Answer One Question into Cubing help

Hope it helps, and I appreciate your continued work into keeping this site working!

Hazel

Premium Member
1. Although it could help, I don't think its that great of an idea, to me there is a difference between the two for sure. And if the Puzzle Building Forum just dies, then the problem is solved :)

2. I think merging WCA Regs with Official WCA comps (making it a sticky thread thing) would be a good idea. Leave General alone.

3. Leave apart.

4. Merge Other Cubing Related Vid to Puzzle Solving Videos

5. Merge One Answer One Question into Cubing help

Hope it helps, and I appreciate your continued work into keeping this site working!
I think @Duncan Bannon has it right :)
edit: can we go back to the old emoji's? These ones look a bit odd

Reactions: pjk

Hazel

Premium Member
Ah, can you send a link or screenshot to which ones in particular you liked?
Now that I'm looking I can't find them anywhere! It was the ones used before the recent site changes, the smilies looked more pixilated I guess? The : D face was green and the : p face was pink, and all the emoji's were smaller.