• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for a Stickerless Aosu WR M

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Will only trade with US residents. Will trade one of the following cubes to receive in exchange for your Aosu WR M. (All cubes are stickerless).

Angstrom Valk 3 M
Cubicle MF3RS2M
Moyu Weilong GTS2M
Qiyi Valk 4 M
Qiyi Wuque M
Qiyi Mini Thunderclap M
Yuxin Red 6x6 M(with Yuxin 5x5 Springs)
Qiyi Wuhua 6x6 V2 M
YuXin Huanglong 7x7

PM me and I might be able to work out a deal where I trade two of my cubes.

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
basically I traded a Valk 4 M and a Wuque M to him in exchange for an Aosu WR M, but about an hourafter I shipped it he said, wait it's a regular Valk 4 not a Valk 4 Strong right? And I said, "I'm sorry, it was a strong." He said "Well I'm not trading. To be fair, I accidentally aid it was just a Valk 4 M in the thread I was trading. Later, I asked if he would ship them back, but he said he didn't want to get the coronavirus. I asked if he would ship them from home, and said I would pay him back, and he seemed like he would. The cubes came to his house yesterday, and I want to wait a week before anybody tries to openly shame him for scamming me. The pictures of the cube he sent however did look kinda photoshopped and I should have asked him to apply a scramble to the cube to make sure he actually had it.

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
basically I traded a Valk 4 M and a Wuque M to him in exchange for an Aosu WR M, but about an hourafter I shipped it he said, wait it's a regular Valk 4 not a Valk 4 Strong right? And I said, "I'm sorry, it was a strong." He said "Well I'm not trading. To be fair, I accidentally aid it was just a Valk 4 M in the thread I was trading. Later, I asked if he would ship them back, but he said he didn't want to get the coronavirus. I asked if he would ship them from home, and said I would pay him back, and he seemed like he would. The cubes came to his house yesterday, and I want to wait a week before @Owen Morrison tries to openly shame him for scamming me. The pictures of the cube he sent however did look kinda photoshopped and I should have asked him to apply a scramble to the cube to make sure he actually had it.
to be fair, I didn't openly shame him. I privately messaged @GANQIYIMOYU a warning because I saw that he was planning a trade with him.