• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] London Cube meet / 24 Cube Relay 2:20

NevinsCPH

WCA
2010CHAN20
YouTube
Visit Channel
33minutes is decent time for 5BLD I think, and now you would've got sub 28 since your memo is much faster now I think.

Edit : I've received the photos the photographer took during the meet. Though I've no experience in posting photos in forum and don't know how. I think it would encourage more people to join our next meet up, if there is one.

Last edited:

CHJ

WCA
2012HALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
33minutes is decent time for 5BLD I think, and now you would've got sub 28 since your memo is much faster now I think.

Edit : I've received the photos the photographer took during the meet. Though I've no experience in posting photos in forum and don't know how. I think it would encourage more people to join our next meet up, WHEN there is one.

Of course there will be, imma stab a date in november and see what happens!
As for the photos im also gonna see if i can unless billy is any better at it than i am

CHJ

WCA
2012HALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Btw, the pre-comp meet is on Friday right? I'll arrive at Leicester around 2/3pm. Hopefully I won't get lost on my way to the pre-comp meet. :p

Yes, it rechnically starts later but me and alex will be about if cuberoots isn't, the uni is easy to find from the station but if you do have difficulty, just call me if you took my number from the other thread