• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

Quuador

Hi,

For one of my orders the status is "Do Partial Shipment". I know this is when a specific item isn't in stock at the warehouse at the moment, but why does it still display "In Stock" on the website then?
Anyway, my order number is Q130317111355 and the item numbers of the two items that aren't shipped yet are 56060 and 56755. Could you give any indication of when these items will be in the warehouse again and are ready to ship to me?

Thanks in advance,

Greetz,
Quuador

supercow

Unsure about Lightake

I just wanted to ask if lightake was reliable. I know shippingis slow, i just want to know if i can trust it.

Please reply if yes.

JHB

WCA
2011HOLM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just wanted to ask if lightake was reliable. I know shippingis slow, i just want to know if i can trust it.

Please reply if yes.

I have ordered from Lightake many, many times and I've never had a problem with them at all. You normally pay SUPER money for fast shipping, so to have postage costs factored into the price of the Lightake puzzles is great. It might take a couple of weeks longer than you'd like, but it's a great price really!

2:34 Always makes me laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhargav777

OH friendly please
WCA
2011NARA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Re: Lightake Official Store - All Cubes, big cuts!

Shipping is extremely slow and fasttech offers cheaper prices. I no longer order from here after this took 14 days to process one of my very small order and another 3 months to ship

Ellsming

Shipping is extremely slow and fasttech offers cheaper prices. I no longer order from here after this took 14 days to process one of my very small order and another 3 months to ship

I agree, and will always use fasttech due to cheaper prices and quicker shipping when I can, however Lightake does have a fairly wider selection of puzzles and occasionally will have great offers on certain items, so I'd always compare multiple places before ordering. It's definitely a reliable store though and hasn't failed me yet. They were even very apologetic and helpful when they accidentally mailed my order to the US rather than to me in the UK, and it arrived not long after.