• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

WeIsPrius

Great response, plenty of info, thanks! That is a lot of stuff!

I'm glad that Jack's taking good care of you.

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Anybody have the interest to the affiliate of Lightake.com?
Simply speaking, you register to be our affiliate, then get your referral code.
You ca put it anywhere will generated the sales.
When sales generated and order fulfilled, you can get the LT points which can be used for exchange for LT coupons, exchange for gifts and cash-back.

Tell me if you have the interests.
Thanks.
Let me know, if you want more details.

Lightake.com

I want more details, I dont really understand what you mean.

Hi:
You can PM me to offer your email address for more details.
Thanks

Lightake.com

dannyz0r

You get your own personal referral code that you can link to on other sites. When people buy through your referral you'll get LT points to use.

Any interests?
Sounds like you are professionals.
PM me to offer your email address for more details.

Thanks

Lightake.com

I used to do something like it when I was younger for the free stuff. Not my thing anymore though. Thanks for the offer

Senkoy

Hello lightake. I've purchased about 20 puzzles from you guys and besides a few scratches, scuff marks and bad stickers, i've been satisfied since they've all been negligable. But there is one puzzle i'm not happy with.

Looking through your site right now to find it but it seems you don't even have the black one anymore, but this is the while one.

http://www.lightake.com/detail.do/sku.3x3x3_8CM_IQ_Test_Magic_Ball_White-28803

I got that puzzle in black but there are scratches all over it and the paint is very faded. This thing looks ancient. Is this item used?

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello lightake. I've purchased about 20 puzzles from you guys and besides a few scratches, scuff marks and bad stickers, i've been satisfied since they've all been negligable. But there is one puzzle i'm not happy with.

Looking through your site right now to find it but it seems you don't even have the black one anymore, but this is the while one.

http://www.lightake.com/detail.do/sku.3x3x3_8CM_IQ_Test_Magic_Ball_White-28803

I got that puzzle in black but there are scratches all over it and the paint is very faded. This thing looks ancient. Is this item used?

Sorry for any inconvenience that maybe caused.
Please contact our support: support.lightake.com to get the solution.
Thanks

Lightake.com