• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

Crosshash

I got both black and white GuHong DIY Kits from LT. The black one has a corner piece with a mould flaw plus others minor defects. The pieces have too sharp edges. I need a new corner piece.
In my opinion the plastic DaYan uses is not of a good quality (compared, i.e, with the C4Y, Maru, MF8, ecc.).

I really think whoever is manufacturing the Dayans really needs a good kick up the arse. There's been quite a few problems - missing parts, flawed parts. Pardon the pun but it seems Lightake are picking up the pieces

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel

Werner

I have placed my order now, and it says

7/18/2010 2:11:13 AM
Instant Order Received Order has been received.
Order appears to be paid. Please check transaction records before shipment.

7/19/2010 9:24:02 AM Collecting Products Now Processing.

7/20/2010 1:14:01 PM Package Shipped
[Tracking # Added: RB320371879HK ]

I live in norway, how long would it take approc to get my package?

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
EMS timing:
Paid for on July 18th.
Payment received on July 19th.
Package sent on July 21st.
Received on July 27th.

Basically, 9 days from payment. I like this.

Unfortunately, I sent it to my mom's house in anticipation that it may come late, and I'll be there for a while starting Friday. Because of this, I can't yet tell you how the products are. (I'm worried about maru lube and the GuHong)

Very fast shipping time, but that's to be expected with EMS. :p

:)
Am pleased so far - I shall see on Friday how everything is.

Whyusosrs?

Got my package today. My maru lube was in perfect condition, unlike others who say its spilled everywhere. I'm loving my guhong and the lanlan 2x2. Thanks for the products, lightake.

Zarlor

GuHong malformed edge.

I got both black and white GuHong DIY Kits from LT. The black one has a corner piece with a mould flaw plus others minor defects. The pieces have too sharp edges. I need a new corner piece.
In my opinion the plastic DaYan uses is not of a good quality (compared, i.e, with the C4Y, Maru, MF8, ecc.).

I had he same issue as you in that I had one corner piece which was about 3x worse that the mould flaw you took a picture of. Lightake had only shipped me half of my order, so they included another corner when they shipped my the rest of my order. I told them I could just stick a piece of styrofoam in the corner hole and cover it up with a cubesmith tile, but Emma said she'd have none of that and that she'd have the warehouse ship me another piece. Lightake takes care of their customers! I'll buy again soon!

Thanks! :D

spillus

I placed and paid, my last order on July 20th (Q720122052), the status is "collecting products now" (updated on 21th !). Today is July 28th ..... mhmmm, not very fast indeed.

taiga

I placed and paid, my last order on July 20th (Q720122052), the status is "collecting products now" (updated on 21th !). Today is July 28th ..... mhmmm, not very fast indeed.

My order was only F-II and Type A-V...They are the most popular cubes...
The same status: "collecting products now"
(Q726207971) But my order time was 26th July. So I am lucky than you...:)
Interesting...

Nestor

Premium Member
WCA
2013SANC10
How can I contact Popbuying staff?

I believe that Lighttake and Popbuying are partners? I placed an order of 108 dollars on Popbuying, the money was sustracted from my bank account but the order was never placed and so far no one replies to my inquiries over at their site.

PopBuyingJack are you there?

Anyone know how to get in touch with them other that calling them?

Just in case, feel free to email me at nestorsanchez3d @ gmail.com

Last edited:

spillus

I believe that Lighttake and Popbuying are partners? I placed an order of 108 dollars on Popbuying, the money was sustracted from my bank account but the order was never placed and so far no one replies to my inquiries over at their site.

Try to contact Emma at [email protected] or [email protected] ;)

Nestor

Premium Member
WCA
2013SANC10

Try to contact Emma at [email protected] or [email protected] ;)

Thanks :) but Rose from popbuying has just confirmed my order.. some glitch in the system prevented me from seeing it placed. I'm anxious to try the cubes I ordered, specially the DaYan GuHong.

splinteh

YouTube
Visit Channel
I want to buy a GuHong (DIY). But I'm afraid they will not ship all the pieces correctly. Even if I go to customer service, I'll have to wait again. I cannot wait because I'm going on vacation soon. Should I buy from speedcubeshop? Anyone?

Also, lightake, can I buy this
http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.3x3x3_DaYan_GuHong_Magic_Cube_Black-31025

instead buy non stickered? Many Thanks

Last edited:

spillus

I want to buy a GuHong (DIY). But I'm afraid they will not ship all the pieces correctly. Even if I go to customer service, I'll have to wait again. I cannot wait because I'm going on vacation soon. Should I buy from speedcubeshop? Anyone?

Also, lightake, can I buy this
http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.3x3x3_DaYan_GuHong_Magic_Cube_Black-31025

instead buy non stickered? Many Thanks

I am not sure 100%, but the picture showed is not of the real "GuHong" (the GuHong has very sharp edges (potentially dangerous for the fingers).

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel

Your order had been shipped:
7/29/2010 3:02:45 PM Package Shipped RB320392848HK [Tracking # Added: RB320392848HK
Sorry for any incovenience.
Thanks

Lightake.com

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel

My order was only F-II and Type A-V...They are the most popular cubes...
The same status: "collecting products now"
(Q726207971) But my order time was 26th July. So I am lucky than you...:)
Interesting...

Your order also had been shipped:
7/29/2010 3:18:46 PM Package Shipped [Tracking # Added: RB320374362HK ]

Lightake.com