• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

Winball

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have ordered for a total of 94.50$ but I have no points?

Edit: They do not arrive before 2 months.

Last edited:

Chance

We attempted to deliver your item at 12:29 PM on July 24, 2010 in ********, TX 760** and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 30 days then it will be returned to the sender.

I woke up 5 minutes later. :fp

Looks like I will be making a trip to the Post Office on Monday.

demma

WCA
2011LAMA02
I dont know if your are doing some backup activity of the database but my wishlist changes all the time. Somedays I have the last one, somadays and old one... I loose and find my items everyday.
BTW: thanks for ofering such a great collection of cubes and with free shipping, its amazing.

Last edited:

Chance

I will try to make a video when I get my order from the Post Office tomorrow. My camera doesn't record voices very well, so no guarantee it will be good.

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh you're kidding me, lightake start stocking up on blue and pink type F-Is after I ordered just one or two days ago :(

Is it probably too late to change an item in my order from a 3x3x3 Sheng En Magic Cube Gen 1st white to a 3x3x3 Sheng En Magic Cube Gen 1st pink?

Last edited:

Mephisto

My wishlist is empty although I've added some items a couple of days ago (added on a different pc though, but that shouldn't matter). Bug?

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh you're kidding me, lightake start stocking up on blue and pink type F-Is after I ordered just one or two days ago :(

Is it probably too late to change an item in my order from a 3x3x3 Sheng En Magic Cube Gen 1st white to a 3x3x3 Sheng En Magic Cube Gen 1st pink?

Sorry for that.
But, I think, after your order received, you will much want to
order again. At that time, you can get what you want.

Lightake.com

spillus

I got both black and white GuHong DIY Kits from LT. The black one has a corner piece with a mould flaw plus others minor defects. The pieces have too sharp edges. I need a new corner piece.
In my opinion the plastic DaYan uses is not of a good quality (compared, i.e, with the C4Y, Maru, MF8, ecc.).