• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Lightake, I sent you an email about this but you declared the value of my order to be over $11,000 (I paid $53); which caused my duty charge to be $50. If you could please send a revised duty list to DHL, that would be great. My puzzles have already arrived at the DHL center near me, but I'm not paying an extra $50 to get them. If you can not do this, I would like a refund.

Thanks.
hi, so sorry for the inconvenience. we messaged you in the morning, pls check.

Alex B71

I just placed an order with Lightake and was wondering if anyone has any information regarding their shipping. I only ask because i am reading alot of negative stuff about it, but a lot of praise seems to come from cubers?

Info: Shipping to the UK, chose the 9-25 day shipping (Not 9~25 day). I don't mind waiting a month for the cube, as that's what i am paying for, but i am also reading alot of negative stuff like being charged $11K and items never arriving. Please guys, any info about your experience would be nice.

I really want to make this place my go to for bigger purchases.

WCA
2017OSTD02
I just placed an order with Lightake and was wondering if anyone has any information regarding their shipping. I only ask because i am reading alot of negative stuff about it, but a lot of praise seems to come from cubers?

Info: Shipping to the UK, chose the 9-25 day shipping (Not 9~25 day). I don't mind waiting a month for the cube, as that's what i am paying for, but i am also reading alot of negative stuff like being charged $11K and items never arriving. Please guys, any info about your experience would be nice.

I have ordered from them 3 times and have had no problems.

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel

hi, sorry about your anxiety. pls contact us e-mail [email protected] if any problem, we'll reply you in time.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have had problems every time I've ordered and had to file Paypal claims to get them to deliver.

First order was placed with their US warehouse, which is priced higher than their China warehouse. They waited forever to ship - and then shipped from China. I asked for a partial refund and they ignored me. I filed a Paypal claim and got the partial refund I asked for. Cubes eventually arrived but took about a month. I should mention that they lied and said that they had shipped from the US before later admitting that they had not.

Second order took forever to ship. When asked, they said one of my cubes (a 6x6) was "out of stock" despite it still being shown as "in-stock" on their site. When I inquired about other 6x6 cubes, they told me every single one I asked about (like 5 others) were all out of stock. They eventually shipped and my order was wrong. When asked for a refund or the correct cube (a $25 cube), they offered me $5 in reward points as compensation. I filed a Paypal claim and their response was to tell me to contact their customer service - which I'd done already. They again offered me a minimal amount of reward points as compensation for not sending a $25 item. I escalated the claim and they eventually sent me the right cube.

I really want to like them as they have tons of stuff and get it before just about anybody else but I just can't handle having to file a Paypal claim with every order. That's ridiculous.

augustine1415

I've seen many reviews reporting that Lightake was a scam. People didn't receive their orders and that Lightake resent them or said they would refund them but didn't. Also that their customer service is horrible. So how reliable is Lightake and is it safe ordering from them?

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've seen many reviews reporting that Lightake was a scam. People didn't receive their orders and that Lightake resent them or said they would refund them but didn't. Also that their customer service is horrible. So how reliable is Lightake and is it safe ordering from them?
I received my weilong from a giveaway earlier so I don't think there a scam however I have seen bad customer service and other problems and also how they claim to have no affiliation with magiccubemall and yet magiccubemalls email address is [email protected], personally I'd recommend magiccubemall and if lightake reply saying they are not affiliated with magiccubemall then I still recommend magiccubemall, PN: I'm not affiliated with magiccubemall