• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

RTh

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi Lightake, I'm trying to order some cubes but each time I try to pay with Paypal the EMS 5 days shipping feature appears included in the price and I didn't choose it.

Any idea why is this happening?

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Same here. But after playing around, I figured out that if you click on a Lightake link (from here) that doesn't go directly to the home page (Magic Cube Section), it will work normally.
Hi:
Yes, it's true that we launch some new functions out there which is still not perfect right now.
If you met some problems when using this kind of new functions, please contact our Customer Service to follow up.
You'd better make some screen shots about your problems.
Thanks

Lightake.com

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello Lightake.. I placed an order on November 26th 2010 and it has not arrived yet... Here is the order number: Q1126629021 Has the package get lost during the travel??
Hi:
You'd better follow our Customer Service's instructions, once we can confirm your package was lost, we will offer your solutions.
Thanks

Lightake.com

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi Lightake, I'm trying to order some cubes but each time I try to pay with Paypal the EMS 5 days shipping feature appears included in the price and I didn't choose it.

Any idea why is this happening?
Hi:
When you choose the shipping method, you can see there are three methods for you to choose,
the first two is free.
But when you have some probems using this function, please make a screen shot and email our Customer Service.
Thanks

Lightake.com

Clayy9

Hi:
Yes, it's true that we launch some new functions out there which is still not perfect right now.
If you met some problems when using this kind of new functions, please contact our Customer Service to follow up.
You'd better make some screen shots about your problems.
Thanks

Lightake.com
Just to be clear, when going to the home page (www.lightake.com), I see

If I try to click on ANY of the links on that page (or the search button), nothing happens.

Last edited:

theace

WCA
2010RAOA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi, old friend:
Please see #1527.
Thanks

Lightake.com
Oops :p

I have an issue! One of my friend's packages got here yesterday and the solar charger that he had ordered has not been shipped in it. The order says it is but it wasn't in the package. Previously, I had received a wrong solar charger. The package's label says that the charger is not included too. I sent Sandy a mail but she needs the weight of the package. My friend has probably opened it up and discarded all the packaging and stuff already by now... What do I do?

Meisen

WCA
2010MEIS01
Last edited:

peedu

I asked the same thing in January.
Here it is:
http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?22272-Lightake-Official-Deal-Thread-Discounts-as-of-February-13-2011&p=515629&viewfull=1#post515629

The answer was to be patient. And I have ordered the Guhongs from somewhere else.
Cheaper. I am afraid that also faster.

I organised a race between lightake and 2 other shops. Ordered the same day (02-Feb), similar products.
1st place is already gone for a shop that promises the same 3-7 business days, but actually ships within 24 hours.

Peedu

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Oops :p

I have an issue! One of my friend's packages got here yesterday and the solar charger that he had ordered has not been shipped in it. The order says it is but it wasn't in the package. Previously, I had received a wrong solar charger. The package's label says that the charger is not included too. I sent Sandy a mail but she needs the weight of the package. My friend has probably opened it up and discarded all the packaging and stuff already by now... What do I do?
Hi,old friend:
You must know what to do better than me.
Contact our Customer Service for the solution.
Thanks

Lightake.com

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
I asked the same thing in January.
Here it is:
http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?22272-Lightake-Official-Deal-Thread-Discounts-as-of-February-13-2011&p=515629&viewfull=1#post515629

The answer was to be patient. And I have ordered the Guhongs from somewhere else.
Cheaper. I am afraid that also faster.

I organised a race between lightake and 2 other shops. Ordered the same day (02-Feb), similar products.
1st place is already gone for a shop that promises the same 3-7 business days, but actually ships within 24 hours.

Peedu
Hi:
Best Quality, Fast Shipping, Good Price are our goal in this market.
We need some time to improve. But trust lightake, we are take every strive to achieve it.

Lightake.com