• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
So I ordered a whole bunch of new puzzles today :) I can't wait for them to come. But I was just wondering if the coupons in the Lightake Coupon section applied to all the products you buy not just the one(s) next to the coupon? Because I ended up saving a lot of money by just adding the HUBLIGHT item and coupon. It took 50% off all my purchases. And it goes for all the coupons. I tried them xP As long as there a product from the coupon, the discount is applied to everything else. :p Is this suppose to happen? I thought it would have only applied to the specific SKUs for the coupon.

Hi:
That's a bug in our site.
Actually, that is our discount of single item promition.
If you input the code, only the designated item can be reduced in price.

Lightake.com

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
A All Magic Cubes Promotion
Discount: 2%, 2%, 1%, 1%
Code:LIGHTAKEUYER , LIGHTAKEZDMG, LIGHTAKEHGDY, LIGHTAKEQOAPG
Starting Date:23:59:59, 12th July, 2010
Expire Date: 23:59:59, 18th July, 2010
Attention: Due to the varieties of Magic Cubes in Lightake.com, we have to divide all this into 4 parts to
make a discount.
So, if one code is unavailable, please choose another one.
Thanks.

B New Item Promotion
Updating

Toquinha1977

WCA
2008YIMV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha. A 2% discount? really?

I'm probably imposing my world view here, but when people say stuff like that, it bothers me. Maybe I should just let it go, maybe I'm overstepping, but I see it as a little bit disrespectful. But, you exercise your right to be sarcastic, I'm exercising my right to preach like an old guy.

<RANT>Yeesh, a little bit feeling overly entitled, aren't we?

Considering the amount of interaction that Lightake.com does with the speedsolving community (forum participation, product requests), the large selection, and level of service available (free shipping, volume discounts, special promotions), I find your sarcasm to be a little misplaced (but apparently, lost on the part of Lightake, which is probably a good thing).

Granted, I'm a firm believer of customer satisfaction and in a down economy, paying the lowest price possible is always welcome. And sure, 2% may come across as a piddly sum on a purchase under $10, but there are a few more civil ways to get your point across, and I'd really prefer not to lose the relationship that Lightake has with the community.</RANT>

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
None of the coupons worked for me.

Please pay attention to that starting time.
It' HongKong time.

Lightake.com
:)
Okay, sorry about that.

I'm probably imposing my world view here, but when people say stuff like that, it bothers me. Maybe I should just let it go, maybe I'm overstepping, but I see it as a little bit disrespectful. But, you exercise your right to be sarcastic, I'm exercising my right to preach like an old guy.

Considering the amount of interaction that Lightake.com does with the speedsolving community (forum participation, product requests), the large selection, and level of service available (free shipping, volume discounts, special promotions), I find your sarcasm to be a little misplaced (but apparently, lost on the part of Lightake, which is probably a good thing).

Granted, I'm a firm believer of customer satisfaction and in a down economy, paying the lowest price possible is always welcome. And sure, 2% may come across as a piddly sum on a purchase under $10, but there are a few more civil ways to get your point across, and I'd really prefer not to lose the relationship that Lightake has with the community.</RANT>
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that rant was unnecesarry.
I didn't mean it in a negative way, just as in "I think it's funny that they have a bunch of little discounts rather than one medium one."
:)
No harm intended.

Also, I have given my thanks and gratitude to LighTake multiple times thusfar, and I haven't even ordered from them yet (but will be in about an hour :) )

Edit: actually, the above was my original thought, but now, I realize that it was actually intended as various discounts, so the poorly-make 'joke' didn't even work out at all.
You weren't extending your world views too far at all - I see easily how you would have come across it as that.

Last edited:

dillonbladez

WCA
2010CHAN03
YouTube
Visit Channel

Well said.

Is it possible for LighTake to stock the AII-SV?
They are available at Cube4You and 9spuzzles.

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel

ottothedog

YouTube
Visit Channel

We have collecting right now.
If updated, we will keep your informed.

Thanks for your links.

Ligtake.com

yay, will order my cubes as soon as soon as you add them to the site

demma

WCA
2011LAMA02
Does the tracking system in the Hong Kong Post tells you something more than "The package left Hong Kong for its destination"? The plane must land somewhere in 4 days.
good question
when you see that it left hong kong for its destination normally after a day or 2 you can track it at your own countries postal carrier for example for my order after it left hk for destination i was able to use the same tracking number at Canada Post.
Thanks for your answer raodkill, i think the argentinian postal service tracking system is broken because i get the same message everytime: there is no record for that piece.

Last edited:

ottothedog

YouTube
Visit Channel
Does the tracking system in the Hong Kong Post tells you something more than "The package left Hong Kong for its destination"? The plane must land somewhere in 4 days.
good question
when you see that it left hong kong for its destination normally after a day or 2 you can track it at your own countries postal carrier for example for my order after it left hk for destination i was able to use the same tracking number at Canada Post.
Thanks for your answer raodkill, i think the argentinian postal service tracking system is broken because i get the same message everytime: there is no record for that pieces.
same thing happened to me with popbuying it said left hongkong for a week than all of the sudden my package came and it had updated skipping all the stuff in the middle saying only left hong kong than arrived at destination

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel