• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

theace

WCA
2010RAOA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's already been fixed! I'm really happy with the post sales service guys. Keep up the good work.

However, when you ship delicate stuff next time, please make sure that it's packaged properly. I guess the ****tards at the Indian customs are equally at fault. They broke my brother's Perfect Grade Gundam model kit.

I had ordered 3 Eye shadow palets for friends of mine, A perfect grade gundam model for my brother and a Guhong.

The cakes in the palets where broken or maybe scratched out by the customs *******s, the gundam frames were broken by the customs retards and I got a lingyun with a missing orange sticker :D

Sandy's sending me replacements. She won't send the palets and frankly, it'd be pointless cuz they'd be broken by the time they get here anyway. The gundam is still functional so it's cool. I will get a guhong. She said she'll send me something else as compensation for the palets.

Joe Black

Couldn't you do a coupon of 5% for every cube order? Because the minimum makes me have a package of 600gr which will be stopped in customs.

demma

WCA
2011LAMA02
After 35 days (I usually wait 14) my package arrived and everything was fine (AV-F DIY included).
Now I have a package in "posting" state since 12-01 and another one since 12-09.

Last edited:

choza244

WCA
2011FLAR01
The Christmas is coming, so everything seems so popular including the POST service.
Wish your package could arrive in time.

Lightake.com

mmm, thanks but i think mine will not arrive in time, i ordered the 23-Oct, almost 2 months ago and my package have not arrived, i really think it will not arrive before Xmas

Nestor

Premium Member
WCA
2013SANC10
Is it me or your website is having issues?

1) I can ONLY add items to the shopping cart using the "added and checkout" button
2) Can't delete items from the shopping cart, or update quantities
3) I cannot select the free items that pop up in a window after a certain amount of money has been reached... the pop up hs to be closed and reappears every time I refresh the shopping cart.

I tried browsing with Firefox, Chrome and IE and I get the same errors.

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
Is it me or your website is having issues?

1) I can ONLY add items to the shopping cart using the "added and checkout" button
2) Can't delete items from the shopping cart, or update quantities
3) I cannot select the free items that pop up in a window after a certain amount of money has been reached... the pop up hs to be closed and reappears every time I refresh the shopping cart.

I tried browsing with Firefox, Chrome and IE and I get the same errors.

Hi:
Before we can fix it, something more info needed.
I have PMed to you, please check it.
Thanks

Lightake.com

Nestor

Premium Member
WCA
2013SANC10
Hi:
Before we can fix it, something more info needed.
I have PMed to you, please check it.
Thanks

Lightake.com

I replied here in case anyone runs into this error. The way I fixed it was downloading the latest version of Java.
Thanks for the follow up in my case, I'm placing my order now.

*EDIT* Turns out this didn't fixed it. The error happened when I browsed trough the cubes by (1) first clicking on the "magic cube" icon showcased in the categories and then (2) using the "ALL CUBES" link featured on top of the webpage. This somehow brought me the errors I mentioned before. When browsing using the categories on the left or trough direct search, I can use the page properly.

Last edited:

DeathCuberK

YouTube
Visit Channel
POM is a plastic material that has less friction, thus making this GuHong faster than the standard GuHong.
POM is more expensive to produce, so this costs more. But, you are paying for more speed.

OZ_CUBE

Hi I have a problem I hope I can help, I ordered and I was sent by EMS (3859254280) but the EMS website, I asked my thirteen numbers and gave me only ten numbers.
Sorry for my bad English.