• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Irish Open 2011/2012

Tao Yu

WCA
2012YUTA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah I would obviously like a second round of 2x2 :p

I'd say I have a chance of winning some stuff.
I think I have a good chance of winning 2x2, but Daniel is sub 3 as well and I don't practise on stackmats cause I don't own one
I aim for sub 3.6 , enough to get me into the top 100 rankings for average.
3x3 depends on whether certain people come. I would still be awesome if some really fast guy comes though
I am not sub 12 any more :(. Dunno what happened :(
I don't think I have a chance of winning anything else, unless everyone DNF's BLD :p
I think Blake will get better than me at OH because I don't practice.

Last edited:

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think I have a good chance of winning 2x2, but Daniel is sub 3 as well and I don't practise on stackmats cause I don't own one
I aim for sub 3.6 , enough to get me into the top 100 rankings for average.
I'm not really sub3. 3 of my CLLs were antisunes in that average. I'll be aiming for sub4, having no doubt not bothered to practise.

kelseymckenna

WCA
2012MCKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey. I was just looking at the list of competitors and events on the google docs site that Daniel linked and I see that there is Multi-BLD?

http://cubingireland.webs.com/events.htm
On the website there is no mention of the event. Could Daniel/Blake enter me for it please, I would have chosen to do it but it was not listed on the site so I thought that it wasn't going to be an event there.
Thanks guys :D

Kelsey.

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Are you you planning to have a competitors link on the website? Having registered a week ago, always nice to see who else is attending. Granted, by no means essential but would be a nice addition :)