• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Indian NR] Shivam Bansal Official MBLD 32/37 cubes in 57:00 at Asian Championship 2016

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome! It's been amazing watching you improve in MBLD over the years. WR is in sight. :)

Btw, at 3:06, that guy probably wasn't supposed to do that...
Fortunately it didn't affect you, but if you wanted to go back to one of your previous cubes that could've ruined it.

WCA
2011BANS02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Great job. It's getting very competitive in MBLD.

Thank you :)

Awesome! It's been amazing watching you improve in MBLD over the years. WR is in sight. :)

Btw, at 3:06, that guy probably wasn't supposed to do that...
Fortunately it didn't affect you, but if you wanted to go back to one of your previous cubes that could've ruined it.

:D thank you!

Yeah I usually try to tell the judge not to let anyone move the cubes but this time there was a language barrier so I couldn't. I guess they can see I'm not keeping my cubes in any particular order so I won't be coming back to them but still I'll try to avoid it if possible.