• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Inception (spoilers inside)

ThatGuy

WCA
2010GUSH01
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGM I LIEK THIS MOVIE
Nolan is rich now and so is Leo.
I think there was too much music and the JP guy was a bit too hard to understand the first time I watched and the ending was too convienient but other than that it was good especially because no cg.

Last edited:

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lol when I was walking out of the theater, my friend said a pretty valid quote "They realized they didn't really leave any openings for a trilogy so they were like oh quick make the question be the top!"

I personally think it was reality due to the fact in his dream it never wobbles, just spins in place perfectly.

amostay2004

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If it is indeed reality, then why did the kids appear to be roughly the same age after Cobb got back? How long was he gone?

I don't think it has been that long..probably 1-2 years, can't remember correctly though.

But the ending was meant to make people guess, there really isn't an answer.

I hope people leave the movie as awesome as it is and not make a freaking sequel or something though