• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Imagine the Perfect Cube for You

minxer293

Not sure if this has been a thread before, but oh well. Feel free to move.

Anyway, imagine the perfect cube for you. What would it look like? What special features would it have? What would it be built out of?

Post what your perfect cube would be. Then, snap back to reality and realize that you'll probably never get your perfect cube.

ruffleduck

YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyway, imagine the perfect cube for you. What would it look like? What special features would it have? What would it be built out of?
A virtual cube. No need to worry about hardware. The only thing that would hold me back is my solution and pauses.
Then, snap back to reality and realize that you'll probably never get your perfect cube.
*laughs in cstimer*

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Broken in unlubed zhanchi feeling but with modern corner cutting. The unlubed feeling is pretty remarkable for being polished smooth.

rubik2005

Not sure if this has been a thread before, but oh well. Feel free to move.

Post what your perfect cube would be. Then, snap back to reality and realize that you'll probably never get your perfect cube.
Dayan Tengyun (v1) ootb with the primary internals (Gan 11) and RS3M performance
Y'all just need to know that I'm so obsessed with cheese that I wrote my final 9th grade essay on cheese :p
I read that as "obese with cheese" lol
But what kind of cheese are we talking? I'd be pretty happy if I had a mozzarella 3x3 in front of me right now idk about you.
Ah, yes, mozzarella is quite exquisite...
Nacho cheese is pretty good too, if that counts

Scollier

Dream inside of a Dream inside of a Dream
YouTube
Visit Channel
So are you saying you would rather have a ghost pepper cheese cube. I guess it would perform about the same a fire-treated Valk.

No. I've had ghost pepper salsa before and I nearly died. But jalapeno would do just fine, just but more in it. Habenero is fine because it's hotter, but it has that sweet tangy taste that doesn't really go with cheese well in my opinion.