• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Idea for CFOP users learning ZBLL

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
wat

My question to you was mostly whether its the movecount or lack of pauses in the LL which makes you think that ZBLL is good.

I answered that ZBLL can have both low movecount AND lack of pauses.

Have you tried Petrus' system with 2 algs one look?
It kinda SUCKS.

And the cases with 2 OLL algs together are nice when they work.
Mister Kirjava said all there is to say about it.

It sounds to me like you're fishing for a specific answer, and you're not getting the answer you want.
So uh, I'm going to leave this thread too.

I think there might be coincidence cases where the optimal solution happens to be a COLL + EPLL? But maybe isolated cases.

I'm pretty sure there are none.

Last edited:

Anonymous

:eek: Sorry, wait, you've got me all wrong.

I'm not fishing for answers here. In a normal Fridrich solve, you have OLL then PLL. There's always a pause between OLL and PLL in a normal solve. ZBLL eliminates that pause. That's what I meant by fluency. ZBLL also happens to have a lower movecount than OLL + PLL. I also didn't mean to say what makes ZBLL *good*. I meant to ask which of those makes you think that ZBLL is *superior* to Fridrich LL. I wasn't trying to weasel either answer out of you, I'm just asking.

As for what Kirjava's saying, I essentially agree with him that in the cases where OLL + OLL combinations work well, they should be used. All I was saying was that it seemed to me like COLL + EPLL would work well more often.