• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] I need help with the second layer.

KyrgyzPro

Hello, whenever I try to do the second step of the Rubik's cube it's always like this - the colored T is impossible to make because of another square of a different color on the edge bordering the solved white side. How can I solve this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

KyrgyzPro

Yes, I solved most of it, except the side squares at the bottom are mismatched (except the red one).

The orange side is stuck on the blue face.

The green is stuck on the orange.

And the blue is stuck on the green.

That's the real problem.

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, I solved most of it, except the side squares at the bottom are mismatched (except the red one).

That's the real problem.
put last layer edges into the slots that have second layer edges in them so you can put them in the right place.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results

That's the real problem.

Rotate the cube so that a middle layer edge that's in it's wrong place(example: green/orange where blue/orange should go) is on the right and do the algorithm to put an edge in on the right