• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I just lost the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_sprink

I've been playing this game with my friends for the past 3 years now. It's something most people at my school know about. So I lost.

Odin

WCA
2009RODR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
this game is a paradox....

Well, maybe you're just a paradox. :p

Crap, I just lost the game!

Your face is a paradox :p:p :mad::D:(:cool::eek::confused::rolleyes::):eek:;):p
Ohh and i just lost

Well... Your cube is a paradox!

And I just lost the game! ARRRGH, I'm on a 5-game losing streak!

Ha its only been about 14 min! so i havent lost yet !!!!! OWNED!!!! :mad::D:(:cool::eek::confused::eek::p;):):rolleyes: oh and your paradox is a paradox thus creating a new new paradox!

Fobo911

YouTube
Visit Channel

Ohh and i just lost

Ha its only been about 14 min! so i havent lost yet !!!!! OWNED!!!! :mad::D:(:cool::eek::confused::eek::p;):):rolleyes: oh and your paradox is a paradox thus creating a new new paradox!

Well... I haven't lost yet because I don't need to lose yet! PWN!

But then, your paradox will create a brand new paradox because the fact that my paradox is in fact a paradox (by the Reflexive Property) made you say that my paradox is a paradox as well as state that a new new paradox has been created. Also, I will save you the trouble and say that my own paradox is a paradox because I said that your paradox was going to create a brand new paradox since my original paradox is a paradox, making you say that that paradox is a paradox, creating a new new paradox! And, to save you the trouble again, my new new paradox was a paradox........................................... *EXPLODES*

Odin

WCA
2009RODR02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Ohh and i just lost

Well... I haven't lost yet because I don't need to lose yet! PWN!

But then, your paradox will create a brand new paradox because the fact that my paradox is in fact a paradox (by the Reflexive Property) made you say that my paradox is a paradox as well as state that a new new paradox has been created. Also, I will save you the trouble and say that my own paradox is a paradox because I said that your paradox was going to create a brand new paradox since my original paradox is a paradox, making you say that that paradox is a paradox, creating a new new paradox! And, to save you the trouble again, my new new paradox was a paradox........................................... *EXPLODES*

43/0 = 0! OH SHI............. i lose btw

Odin

WCA
2009RODR02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Fobo911

YouTube
Visit Channel
lol, I should post a standings to see how many losses each person has posted in this thread, and then crown the Losing Champion!

EDIT: And I just lost the game!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.