• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I completely forgot what day it was on April 1st

aronpm

11:50 < aronpm> I hope this isn't an april fools joke
11:50 < aronpm> please tell me it's not an april fools joke

heavypoly6

Crap I didn't think about that.. :3 I spazzed when he made it :p Sorry! XP But still if it's real...that sucks (he's ditching us for yarn?)

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
This better not be an april fools joke.

Fixed.

Hahahaha, this.

obama+feels+good+man.jpg

Cyrus C.

WCA
2010COLA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
A person on a crocheting forum could say, "he's ditching us for plastic?" Now from our perspective that seems a little silly.

But seriously, it's no big deal if he is quitting. His only real big accomplishment was "The Pi mod", but if he hadn't thought of it, I'm sure someone else would've. Although his status updates were informative.

I'm assuming that this is not a hoax, but it probably is.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
A person on a crocheting forum could say, "he's ditching us for plastic?" Now from our perspective that seems a little silly.

But seriously, it's no big deal if he is quitting. His only real big accomplishment was "The Pi mod", but if he hadn't thought of it, I'm sure someone else would've. Although his status updates were informative.

I'm assuming that this is not a hoax, but it probably is.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/ All those people such as Shelton Washington shall be laughing at us. How terrible. Man, I wish I spent my life playing crochet.