• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I can not endure Chris's lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

WCA
2004MAOT02
Is it not allowed to have Idol's? I like Hai yan because his courage with bld that's all and visited my country.

Oh no... you can you can! I'm pretty happy that you have such a great idol like Haiyan. Congratulations.

I only wish that I could have an idol that is of such upstanding character as you have chosen. Saying that Haiyan is your idol in no way compromises your intelligence or your character. Yup, this is true. Since Haiyan is such a model citizen of the world, your choice in idol and who you've decided to place your respect is completely representative of every sane person out there.

So awesome. But I can only sit by on the sidelines while you have your SUPER AWESOME idol. I feel sad, that I am not as privileged as you. Yes of course, your choice in idol doesn't reflect on you at all. You can have an idol! I guess I cannot. This makes me sad.

Last edited:
on this lie is ignoring the big elephant in the room... the big elephant named Haiyan.

And his NUMBER ONE FAN because you are an IDOL OH YAY!
Hi Tyson,are you really forget you are a world WCA delegate. You said big elephant . Oh my god.
Do you feel shame ??

How about others think? The WCA world delegate abuse a cuber who need to apologize to him as a elephant ?

As a WCA world delegate you even say like this. I am really admire you very very much.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need think should I apologize to a man like you!!

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
I think there are some language barrier issues going on.

The English phrase "elephant in the room" means a big issue that people are unwilling to discuss, even though everyone knows the issue is there. Nobody is trying to insult you by calling you an elephant.

Is it not allowed to have Idol's? I like Hai yan because his courage with bld that's all and visited my country.

Oh no... you can you can! I'm pretty happy that you have such a great idol like Haiyan. Congratulations.

I only wish that I could have an idol that is of such upstanding character as you have chosen. Saying that Haiyan is your idol in no way compromises your intelligence or your character. Yup, this is true. Since Haiyan is such a model citizen of the world, your choice in idol and who you've decided to place your respect is completely representative of every sane person out there.

So awesome. But I can only sit by on the sidelines while you have your SUPER AWESOME idol. I feel sad, that I am not as privileged as you. Yes of course, your choice in idol doesn't reflect on you at all. You can have an idol! I guess I cannot. This makes me sad.

Hi Tyson. After I read what you write I really feel you are a little bad-mannered young guy!!!

Tyson

WCA
2004MAOT02
on this lie is ignoring the big elephant in the room... the big elephant named Haiyan.

And his NUMBER ONE FAN because you are an IDOL OH YAY!
Hi Tyson,are you really forget you are a world WCA delegate. You said big elephant . Oh my god.
Do you feel shame ??

How about others think? The WCA world delegate abuse a cuber who need to apologize to him as a elephant ?

As a WCA world delegate you even say like this. I am really admire you very very much.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need think should I apologize to a man like you!!

No, I don't feel shame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_in_the_room

Though, I completely understand if you didn't know that phrase. It is not necessarily fair for you to be communicating in a second language, when I am able to communicate in my primary language.

Tyson

WCA
2004MAOT02

Hi Tyson. After I read what you write I really feel you are a little bad-mannered young guy!!!

Sarcastic, maybe. But again, you're basically using this thread to pick on everything else, to take attention off yourself. You realize that everyone sees through this.

Because my temperament completely exonerates you from your behavior...

tke444

Could all of you stop? Not to say you cannot post your opinion or post on here, but this seems to only be making matters worse, for everyone involved.

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's also worth noting that a previous investigation of a cheating incident involved a Chinese competitor, who publicly apologized and accepted having his records revoked.

May I point out that this other Chinese competitor is my idol and I am his NUMBER ONE FAN? :) Seriously, I really appreciate the behavior of this competitor, publicly apologizing and accepting the punishment. It's reminiscent of the behavior that professional golfers are expected to follow - telling on themselves when they commit a rules infraction, even if it means a severe punishment. Can we somehow manage to make that behavior the standard in cubing? People would really admire us if we would!

AbelBrata

WCA
2009BRAT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Gee... I just left a couple hours ago and things are getting hotter here...
Chill out guys. IMO there must be something between Mr. Zhuang and Chris, maybe something more personal. Can we let them resolve their problem first? They need to talk to each other to clear this situation.

N

nitrocan

Was this worth opening a new thread? You could just say this in the same thread without distracting people from what's actually going on.

dabmasta

Oh yeah, and Hitler is my biggest idol because he is great leader, and he visited my country. :fp

I don't want to say it, but Haiyan is acting a little immature here. Maybe its the language barrier, but I'm pretty sure he is raging now.

Last edited:

Tyson

WCA
2004MAOT02
This open communication between Haiyan and Chris has been attempted by Chris on numerous occasions. I could go through my logs to find each attempt and give you dates, but it would really take some time, and I'm not sure it would enhance the situation to the point where it's worth my effort.

But for those who are willing to take my word for it, Chris made numerous attempts to talk this over and was rebuked over and over again. The last meeting I heard about was something about the two meeting, each bringing a friend, and the friends would help moderate the discussion, but I recall Chris telling me it was "a huge mistake."

@dabmasta... wow, thanks for that. You know, it does take a lot of courage to visit Poland in the middle of pretty much the largest war ever. And even more courage to go visit Russia in the winter.

Last edited:

hawkmp4

It's also worth noting that a previous investigation of a cheating incident involved a Chinese competitor, who publicly apologized and accepted having his records revoked.

May I point out that this other Chinese competitor is my idol and I am his NUMBER ONE FAN? :) Seriously, I really appreciate the behavior of this competitor, publicly apologizing and accepting the punishment. It's reminiscent of the behavior that professional golfers are expected to follow - telling on themselves when they commit a rules infraction, even if it means a severe punishment. Can we somehow manage to make that behavior the standard in cubing? People would really admire us if we would!

I seem to remember a competitor who set what I think was a Sq1 record of some sort, and told the delegate of his own accord that the puzzle was not scrambled properly. Not quite the same thing, but the same spirit, I think.

kutuan

WCA
2009HUSA01

i idolize mike tyson for his boxing skill, but not his character outside the ring

the situation is same in this case :)

i believe that's what you mean, rite mom? :)

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
If someone claims to idolize Michael Vick because of his football playing skills and not... certain other things he was involved in, most people would still question that person's judgment.

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel

I'm sorry, but this irony is far too much.

Haiyan, we all know that you're pissed that Chris "lied." (uninformed telling, more like)

How about we all pull meany faces to Chris, and now move onto stuff that actually matters, like, say, threats.

Changing the subject every post you make, saying "YOU ARE BAD GUY" or "CHRIS LIES" doesn't help you. At all. It's quite blatant that you're just avoiding this "big elephant."

Please, express thoughts other than the above.

Mike - that would be fantastic :), but unfortunately, not everyone is calm and collected and willing to do this. :/

nck

This open communication between Haiyan and Chris has been attempted by Chris on numerous occasions. I could go through my logs to find each attempt and give you dates, but it would really take some time, and I'm not sure it would enhance the situation to the point where it's worth my effort.

But for those who are willing to take my word for it, Chris made numerous attempts to talk this over and was rebuked over and over again. The last meeting I heard about was something about the two meeting, each bringing a friend, and the friends would help moderate the discussion, but I recall Chris telling me it was "a huge mistake."

@dabmasta... wow, thanks for that. You know, it does take a lot of courage to visit Poland in the middle of pretty much the largest war ever. And even more courage to go visit Russia in the winter.

lol did Haiyan bring a thug friend along and knock our Chris's teeth?

:(I admire Hitler as a political leader, but don't agree with his views.

goatseforever

YouTube
Visit Channel
>Bored at work, come on speedsolving.com for first time in weeks
>First post I read is some guy analogizing the BLD WR holder to Hitler

Dammit you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.