• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] I am not late at all. Hello!

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys!

My main events are 3x3, 4x4, and Megaminx.

Cube/method/ PB single/ PB average of 5

3x3: Angstrom Valk 3 M 3x3, CFOP, 6.346, 8.262.

2x2: Qiyi Wuxia 2x2, Ortega 1.706, 3.617. Haven't spent enough time to get a lucky scramble to get a fast single.

4x4: Moyu GTS2m 4x4, Yau, 28.321, 34.043.

5x5: Moyu Aochuang GTS 5x5, Reduction, 1:50.73, 2:02.36 both in comp.

OH: 50mm MF3RS M 3x3, CFOP, 21.083, 27.994.

Megaminx: X-Man Galaxy V2 M Megaminx, Westlund, I think I have a sub 1 but I can't find it anywhere so 1:05.300, 1:13.680

Skewb: X-Man Wingy skewb, Sarah's intermediate, I have no clue my PBs.

Pyraminx: X-Man Bell Pyraminx, sometimes I use intuitive L4E and sometimes LBL, whichever I am feeling like. 2.676, 5.848.

don't really do any other events. Besides cubing, I like to run, watch/play disc golf, and watch/play basketball.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Welcome! Are you in track or cross-country? What position do you play in basketball and what team(s) are your favorite to watch?

EDIT:
OH: 50mm MF3RS M 3x3, CFOP, 21.083, 27.994.
I just finished magnetizing one today! One issue I have though is that on some faces, you can only feel the magnets on 1 turn. This is probably my mistake when magnetizing.

Last edited:

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am not in track or cross country, I just run for exercise and for fun. I time myself every once and a while and I think my 8k is 33:56, my 5k is 18:52 and my mile time is 5:40. I have heard those times are fast but my allergies get so bad in summer and fall that I can't run so I haven't joined a track or cross country team.

I haven't joined a basketball team yet, I was going to this year but the timing just wasn't going to work. My favorite college team to watch are the Auburn Tigers and my favorite NBA team are the Warriors.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
I am not in track or cross country, I just run for exercise and for fun. I time myself every once and a while and I think my 8k is 33:56, my 5k is 18:52 and my mile time is 5:40. I have heard those times are fast but my allergies get so bad in summer and fall that I can't run so I haven't joined a track or cross country team.
Those times are a lot better than mine. My best mile is 7:24, my best 2 mile is 16-something, and my best (and only) 5K is 26-something.
my favorite NBA team are the Warriors.
I was going to call you a bandwagon, but then I remembered that the Warriors are absolute trash now. (I lack simple memory skills lol) I am a Timberwolves fan, so we are almost as bad.

brododragon

I haven't joined a basketball team yet, I was going to this year but the timing just wasn't going to work. My favorite college team to watch are the Auburn Tigers and my favorite NBA team are the Warriors.
Those times are a lot better than mine. My best mile is 7:24, my best 2 mile is 16-something, and my best (and only) 5K is 26-something.

I was going to call you a bandwagon, but then I remembered that the Warriors are absolute trash now. (I lack simple memory skills lol) I am a Timberwolves fan, so we are almost as bad.
Ha! I run an eleven minute mile!

C

Cubinwitdapizza

Also there’s coronavirus

Raptors are better. They just are.

KingCanyon

WCA
2015KIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Wow, that 5K time is great! Mine is about that at 19:04 with a downhill time of 18:45. My mile time is a bit faster at 5:22, but for someone who isn't in track or XC, that 5:40 is amazing.