• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Huge qqTimer Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorN

Is there any way to seperate times for different cubes, CubeTimer style? It's the only reason I still occasionally use CT.

ConnorN

That works as a short term thing, but there are only five sections, and it can get confusing as to what puzzle each session is for. :confused:

WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have the opposite problem. I find there's not enough sessions. I always have the mzrg qqtimer and the qqtimer.net one open so I can have 10 sessions.

It's pretty obvious for me what event it is because I know what I average on it :) The only one that might be hard would be feet and 4x4, and sometimes I even have trouble with OH and 2H :p

Last edited:

aronpm

I have the opposite problem. I find there's not enough sessions. I always have the mzrg qqtimer and the qqtimer.net one open so I can have 10 sessions.

It's pretty obvious for me what event it is because I know what I average on it :) The only one that might be hard would be feet and 4x4, and sometimes I even have trouble with OH and 2H :p

If you have somewhere to host the modified files, that is pretty easy to change. (I don't think browsers store cookies for files on your computer)

line 2067
Code:
<select id="sessbox" size="1" onchange="getSession(); loadList(); getStats(true);"><option value="1">1</option><option value="2">2</option><option value="3">3</option><option value="4">4</option><option value="5">5</option></select>

make it
Code:
<select id="sessbox" size="1" onchange="getSession(); loadList(); getStats(true);">
<option value="1">1</option>
<option value="2">2</option>
<option value="3">3</option>
<option value="4">4</option>
<option value="5">5</option>
<option value="6">6</option>
<option value="7">7</option>
<option value="8">8</option>
<option value="9">9</option>
<option value="10">10</option>
</select>
etc

WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
That works as a short term thing, but there are only five sections, and it can get confusing as to what puzzle each session is for. :confused:

Try this version: http://antoine.ccantin.ca:8870/qqtimer/

I modded it a bit so that there are 20 sessions, which you can change the name of by clicking on "Sessions" (which is now a link). The names of the sessions should remain until you further change them.

Cheese11

WCA
2011KULC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys.

Recently, whenever I use qqTimer, my spacebar never stops the timer the first time. I usually have to press it 5 or 6 times (The last two are usually pretty hard). I was wondering if anyone else was having the problem or if it is just my keyboard.

WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys.

Recently, whenever I use qqTimer, my spacebar never stops the timer the first time. I usually have to press it 5 or 6 times (The last two are usually pretty hard). I was wondering if anyone else was having the problem or if it is just my keyboard.

It's probably your keyboard. Try using a different browser if it still doesn't work.

Julian

WCA
2010DAVI06
Hey guys.

Try hitting another key? When I timed with keyboard, I stopped the timer by just hitting the keyboard in the general area of the bottom row of letters/spacebar.

JianhanC

WCA
2010CHOO02
bump. so I saved ~100 6x6 times into notepad because I was paranoid that I have to reset the cookies again. Now I can't import all of them back at the same time. Is there an alternative?

Username

WCA
2013JOKI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
bump. so I saved ~100 6x6 times into notepad because I was paranoid that I have to reset the cookies again. Now I can't import all of them back at the same time. Is there an alternative?

cstimer has that possibility. You add one time, with a comma after it and then the next time (example: 2:38.35, 3:01.07, 2:59.56...) As far as I know it doesn't work that way
on QQ

JianhanC

WCA
2010CHOO02
cstimer has that possibility. You add one time, with a comma after it and then the next time (example: 2:38.35, 3:01.07, 2:59.56...) As far as I know it doesn't work that way
on QQ

Yes, but I prefer qqtimer's interface. Or else I could have just as easily used CCT or Prisma.

Status
Not open for further replies.