• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How do I become sub 12?!?!?

Hey guys!
I avg around 11-14 seconds, and I can't seem to get faster.
Cross: 2-4 secs
F2L Pairs: 5-6 secs
OLL and PLL: 3-4 secs
For context, I've been sub 15 for around 1-2 months and have been cubing for a year and 4 days.

scrubizilla

YouTube
Visit Channel
This might not be helpful but in my opinion you can get sub 12 by learning full oll and pll and getting them all to under 2 seconds and also getting full f2l and learning to do cross in 7 moves or less. Predict the whole cross in inspection then do it then do f2l then fast pll and oll also getting a decent cube is good.

The real way to do it is to do 12000 solves

I would actually say that you need to improve lookahead and deduction skills for F2l. There were a few pauses but you probably wasted 2 seconds because of those pauses.

This might not be helpful but in my opinion you can get sub 12 by learning full oll and pll and getting them all to under 2 seconds and also getting full f2l and learning to do cross in 7 moves or less. Predict the whole cross in inspection then do it then do f2l then fast pll and oll also getting a decent cube is good.

The real way to do it is to do 12000 solves
the 12000 solves thing got me lol (also ik full oll and pll all of them are sub 2 [I think] and ik full f2l, so now just lookahead and grind forever.........