• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How can I get faster at EOline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody give me any advice so that I can become good in building EOLine EXCEPT PRACTICE!!!!

I have seen every video on youtube and every text tutorial, but I cannot become good in EOLine

Can anybody give me some GOOD WORKING LINKS to some ZZ method apps like http://cube.crider.co.uk/coracle.html.

I cannot find link to ZZ timer or any other good softwares
Also is there any softwar to 2 sided PLL recognition?

Please, please use the One Answer Question Threads.

Why do you keep asking me to use one answer question thread? I am asking a question that will help me in speedcubing as the THREAD suggest?:mad:

I am sorry if I sound offensive........

I forgot that I had broken zzTimer.
See here for a temporary placement: http://stachuk1992.github.io/zzTimer/.

This thread can be closed now; will update the zzTimer thread.

Thanks a lot senior but try to upload the zztimer as soon as you can because it had the "n" wrong edges feature that I am interested in...........it would help in EOLine practice otherwise I have Prisma timer no need of qqtimer

Last edited:
WCA
2014BLOC01
Why do you keep asking me to use one answer question thread? I am asking a question that will help me in speedcubing as the THREAD suggest?:mad

Because that's the point of the One Answer Question Thread, so that you can ask questions that really only require one answer. In this case, just practice. It helps reduce the number of one answer threads lying around when all you need is one answer, and some searching around the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.