• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hobbies besides cubing

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
The other thread seemed outdated so I decided to make a new one. What hobbies do you have besides cubing? I love playing disc golf, and basketball. I also like collecting coins.

Last edited:

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a 1943 steel double stamped D penny in ms 63, I have a 1859 indian head penny. a 1921 Morgan dollar in great condition. An 1853 seated quarter. Other than these I have a bunch of silver dollars, several peace dollars, and a bunch of indian head pennies.

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's a nice-sized amateur collection, especially the 1943 penny. I stopped collecting a while back, but I still have a pretty high-quality 1856 Liberty-head penny (never graded, but I estimate about VF-35 to XF-40) as well as some older nickels. I also have a small international collection, including an MS-65 special-edition Canadian quarter.
I have a bunch of others those were just the ones I could remember of the top of my head. I don't think I have any pennies older than 1859, that's cool that you have one!

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel

Hazel

Premium Member
I'm a writer, a programmer, and a Super Smash Bros. player.
I'm working on a novel right now, and I'm really proud of how it's coming along. I'm about 36,000 words in.
I do most of my coding for school, but every now and then there's a small personal project I work on for fun. Right now, it's my ZBLL trainer, and it's maybe not quite what I'd call "small".
As for Smash, I'm looking to become a competitive player, I just need to work on my skills. Relative to the casual player I'd say I'm pretty good, but compared to top players like MKLeo and Nairo, I'm terrible.

1andowenly

Juggling, unicycling, hiking, sleight of hand, guitar, ukulele, banjo, violin, Puerto Rican cuatro, and I'm currently training to run my first marathon.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Any athlete cubers? I like to play Football, Lacrosse, and sometimes basketball. I also lift. I play board games a lot with my neighborhood friends, Secret Hitler is my favorite one. Sometimes I play video games if I have nothing better to do. I also enjoy FBLA

C

Cubinwitdapizza

I play synth, a tiny bit of piano, i fingerboard, I skateboard, I bmx (kinda).