• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hobbies besides cubing

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
The other thread seemed outdated so I decided to make a new one. What hobbies do you have besides cubing? I love playing disc golf, basketball, golf, football, bowling, hunting, running, shooting guns and bow and arrows, hiking, swimming. Basically anything outdoors I like. I also like collecting coins. I sometimes(if I feel like it) play clash of clans, I am trying to get to legend as a th9. My favorite of these is definitely disc golf, I spend around five hours a day on it when I am on a break from school.

EDIT: Wow I like a lot of stuff :p

Last edited:

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a 1943 steel double stamped D penny in ms 63, I have a 1859 indian head penny. a 1921 Morgan dollar in great condition. An 1853 seated quarter. Other than these I have a bunch of silver dollars, several peace dollars, and a bunch of indian head pennies.

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's a nice-sized amateur collection, especially the 1943 penny. I stopped collecting a while back, but I still have a pretty high-quality 1856 Liberty-head penny (never graded, but I estimate about VF-35 to XF-40) as well as some older nickels. I also have a small international collection, including an MS-65 special-edition Canadian quarter.
I have a bunch of others those were just the ones I could remember of the top of my head. I don't think I have any pennies older than 1859, that's cool that you have one!

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
I am a middle school student, the President of my middle school's Student Council, and I am in 4 sports: cross country, basketball, track, and golf. I am also in Math Team and I like to read. I am also working on starting a cubing club at my school.

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel

Want to hide this ad and support the community?