• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hiya all!

toma

So yeah.. Hey! I finally got myself around to register here. Been reading these forums for a while now.

Im 21 year old wannabe speedcuber from Finland. Got my first cube years ago but didn't solve it untill a few months ago, and I guess got totally hooked. :D The store bought rubix wasnt enough for me so I ordered random speed cube for xmass for myself. It was so amazing, and my times dropped from 3min averages to 2min.

I've now been learning CFOP for two weeks and averaging just below 1min and getting better every day! A lot of the thanks should go to these forums for feeding my new obsession! :D

Oh yeah, and I'm currently waiting for my four new cubes to come in mail.. :)

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good eeeebeninggg! (that's "Good evening!" with an enthusiastic Japanese accent),

Which 4 cubes are you waitin' on brah? I bet there's a ZhanChirrrrr~rrr.... ....in there somewhere right?

Kind retards,

H.

Last edited:

insane569

WCA
2011LUEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good eeeebeninggg! (that's "Good evening!" with an enthusiastic Japanese accent),

Which 4 cubes are you waitin' on brah? I bet there's a ZhanChirrrrr~rrr.... .... somewhere in there right?

Kind retards,

H.

LOL.
You're not a wannabe speedcuber. You are a speedcuber. Times don't matter as long as you can solve it with "speed" (what exactly is this?) you are considered a speedcuber. CFOP is a great method but have you looked into other methods yet? And check out the wiki. There's alot of info there that can help you out.

toma

Which 4 cubes are you waitin' on brah? I bet there's a ZhanChirrrrr~rrr.... ....in there somewhere right?

Kind retards,

H.

I ordered two LunHui's since they were on sale and I was like pft gief. One LingYun V2 and yea.. a ZhanChi :) Thinking about ordering a lubix fusion too :eek:

Daryl

WCA
2010ARIA01
Welcome to this forum !

Zanchi is the best cube ever ~ (especially for me...)

Lubix is quite good lubricant for the cube btw

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered two LunHui's since they were on sale and I was like pft gief. One LingYun V2 and yea.. a ZhanChi :) Thinking about ordering a lubix fusion too :eek:

The LunHui is an excellent cube, I'm sure you wont regret that you ordered two. You need to be pretty accurate with it though. It feels like it's locking on some F-heavy algs when I play with it, but I'm a sloppy solver, so you might not have the same issues as me.

Some people say it works better without the torps, but I didn't feel much of a difference to be honest. Just leave those in. The LunHui is the only DaYan that I own that doesn't feel significantly different with torps in or out.