• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi there

sanchay

Hello everyone
My name is sanchay and I'm 15 years old.

I've been cubing for around 2 months and my peronal best is 23 sec with a rubik's brand (not speed cube), my average is around 30 sec.I use cfop and Looking to improve my f2l and lookahead.I know full pll and some oll cases (other than 2 look oll).

I'm also looking for a speed cube .I am thinking about moyu aolong v2 or weilong.please suggest a good one.

Also I started learning bld but getting confused so help me

Rocky0701

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome man! That's pretty fast progression for two months! For your first speed cube most cubes on the market will be a big jump from a Rubik's brand, the AoLong V2 and WeiLong are both very fast cubes. My main is a WeiLong V1, it's not the fastest on the market, but it's what works for me. What method are you learning for BLD? I had a lot of trouble when learning it, but was able to get it after a lot of tries. I recommend practicing just doing corners, then just edges until you can do both at the same time instead of starting out doing both. I've forgotten how to do the edges since I haven't done BLD in a while. You should get a 4x4 and 5x5 and try those out too!

jjone fiffier

WCA
2014FIEC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome!
If you are looking for a good speedcube, anything released after the guhong is decent, but currently most agree on the thunderclap being the best price-performance ratio.
As for bld I recommend cubing worlds video tutorial for it. Noah really explains everything really well there.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D331 mit Tapatalk

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
Heyyyyyyyy :p
Ok, advice:
Speedcubes: I like the MeiYing and the original YuXin (not the YuXin Fire), and the HuaLong is nice.
BLD: Learn OP for corners, it's easy. Learn M2 for edges, it'll help you later.

Welp, have fun on the forums :D We don't bite... mostly

sanchay

Thanks everyone
About cube, I've tried dayan zhanchi which my friend is having and I can control it well. so it will not matter much for me skipping from Rubik's brand to a very fast cube.
And about bld I have just started learning the old pochmann method and looking for good guides.

meta madness

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome m8, you joined 13 hours before me but that still isn't a reason to come on board and say howdy!

you should come by here more often and hang out m8.