• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi,I dont like to use my real name on the internet and I prefer to just go by Acro.

Acro

I'm a sub 40 to 50 ish and I use a beginner version of a special method created by my friend.It's a bit like CFOP but I guess it's easier and with a bit of Roux involved.I'd like to propose this method because I think this method has a bit of potential and I might as well do it. :3

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
I'm a sub 40 to 50 ish and I use a beginner version of a special method created by my friend.It's a bit like CFOP but I guess it's easier and with a bit of Roux involved.I'd like to propose this method because I think this method has a bit of potential and I might as well do it. :3
Let me guess:

Is it Roux First 2 Blocks, then insert the edges, then OLL PLL?