• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hey everyone. Fabio checking in!

WCA
2016DERO04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Whaddup!

I'm Fabio De'Rose, professional Magician and puzzle enthusiat from Brazil.

Today I'm celebrating my birthday, wedding anniversary and first year since I first solved a Rubik's Cube without adult supervision. Another reason to celebrate is that I'm finally getting good at 3BLD and have managed two successful MBLD attempts without going nuts.

I'm very active on the /r/Cubers subreddit under @Enigmagico (also my Instagram if you're so inclined) but thought I'd finally join SS, a place which has given me lots of amazing advice as a lurker during the last year and where hopefully I'll be able to give back as well from now on.

I'm a CFOP kinda guy and recently decided to take 3BLD seriously, after knowing it for a few months but never really pushing myself to get good. Now this has changed, and both 3BLD and MBLD have become my favorite events. I'm yet pending on an official success, though, which doesn't stop me from trying my best.

Thanks for reading <3