• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Help!!!

crosman boy

YouTube
Visit Channel
omg guess what just happen... i sprained my thumb. When i just got in to my 20 seconds!! i cant cube any more now. only OH. please anyone has this ever happened to you ??? if so tell me will it affect my times after healing.

spdcbr

Your thumb makes a big difference when grabbing, but it makes a bigger difference if you sprain your ring finger or index finger since you use finger tricks.

Lotsofsloths

WCA
2007SAHA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I sprained my left thumb about 2 weeks ago, note that I am a righty and use mainly righty algorithms. I let it rest for about 3 days, and every so often during these 3 days I would test how far it would stretch without hurting, that way I knew when it was OKAY to cube without pain.

Rama

WCA
2006TEMM01
AwesomeThread.jpg