• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Help with mosaic

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Decided to do mosaic for art homework. I don't have gigantic amounts of cubes, so I've decided to use one cube and put all the images together. Can someone suggest me editing software to do this? Please reply quick :)

You're meant to like render it in a certain amount of pixels, then make all the pixels one of 6 colours
This explains

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Really you'd just need an image editor that you can crop, copy and paste, then you can take a picture from head on of the cube, crop it, copy it, and paste it into your mosaic. In other words, pretty much any editor.
This
[E: I think literally MS paint would work for that, pasting images and moving them around]

And, if you need something specifically for the mosaic, Roman has some mosaic software in his signature.

Last edited: